The Commitments of AIDC's Chairperson：
- We will obey the law, act in good faith and perform with integrity. The members of the Board and Management will not engage in bribery, giving or accepting gifts, favors, commissions, or any wrongdoing against integrity.
- All AIDC's suppliers are required to comply with this policy. Any one reporting to AIDC's Department of Ethics and Security the misconduct of AIDC’s personnel will be protected with his/her name remaining concealed and ensured free from retaliation.
Contact:Peter Wei, Senior Manager/the Dept. of Ethics and Security,
- The Code of Ethical Conduct for Management of AIDC
- The Best Practice Principles for Ethical Corporate Management of AIDC
- AIDC's Procedures for Handling Material Inside Information
- The Form for Reporting Occurrence of Ethics Related Affair